Last Updated on 27.05.16
1. Data Collected
To make use of certain features on our website, visitors must provide us with certain information as part of the registration process. (We may ask you, for example, your name, email address, gender, age etc, and request for details regarding your occupation, interests, and the like.) The information you supply will help enhance our services, by allowing us to tailor our site to your interests and make it more useful to you. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. During the course of our services, we may collect following information:
The information gathered by http://medcarepillshop.com/ falls into two categories: (a) information voluntarily supplied by visitors to our website through registration, by posting content on our website and, through payment gateway (b) tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our site.
- Personal Information: In order for you to access certain areas of the Site or certain Services where it is important for us to know who you are and to contact you so that we can best meet your needs, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (a) contact data (such as your e-mail address, phone number and password); (b) demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code); (c). If you communicate with us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- Transactional Data: If you make any purchases through the Site (such as basic or premium packages), we may collect and store certain information about you to process your requests and populate forms for future transactions, such as your phone number, address, email, and credit card information. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your requests. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
- Cookie Data:To help make our site more responsive to the needs of our visitors, we invoke a standard feature of browser software, called a “cookie”, to assign each visitor a unique, random number (a sort of user ID) that resides on your computer. The cookie does not personally identify the visitor as an individual; rather, it merely identifies the computer that a visitor uses to access our site. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself
(through registration, for example), we will have no knowledge of who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is the one that you supply (A cookie cannot read data of your hard drive). Our advertisers (if any) may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
If you do not want the benefit of cookies, there is a simple process to manually delete them. Please consult your web browser’s “Help” documentation for more information on this process.
- Submissions: We store and may publicly display your submissions in order to provide the services that we offer. When we display your submissions, we do so together with your account name (first name and last initial). The term “Submissions” refers to the information that you submit or post to YellowBulbs for public display, including without limitation business ratings, briefs, proposals, photos, testimonials, and the information that you display as part of your account profile.
- Feedback: If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any personal information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication.
- Activity: We record information relating to your use of YellowBulbs, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, location, requested URL, referring URL, and types of computers accessing the Website, domain servers, referring source which may have sent you to the Website; and other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website. We use this type of information to administer YellowBulbs and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of YellowBulbs. You cannot be identified from this aggregate information.[Web Analytics: We may use third party web analytics services to track and analyze your interaction with the site, such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text that you choose to type into the Website. These analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the site. We use this information to enhance your experience.]
- Storage: We store all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still retain certain Personal Information for the reasons described in Section 10 below.
2.YellowBulbs’s Use of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to recommend certain resources or Providers. We may use your contact data to send you information about YellowBulbs or our products or Services, to contact you when necessary, including to remind you of acceptance or rejection of proposals or pitches, and in conjunction with your use of certain Interactive Tools. We may use your Demographic Data or Traffic Data to customize and tailor your experience through the Services, in emails and in other communications,
displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. Your use of the Services may require YellowBulbs to use your Personal Information. We may also use your anonymized Personal Information to run (or authorize third parties to run) statistical research on individual. Such research would only use your Personal Information in an anonymous manner that cannot be tied directly back to you.
3.Sharing of Information
- You may choose to authorize YellowBulbs to share your Personal Information with selected Providers. If a Marketer decides to award a work order to a Media House or Solution Partner, then the contact details of the Marketers, Media Houses and Solution Partners will be provided to each other. If at any time you choose to not share your contact information with YellowBulbs in accordance with this clause, then we reserve the right to terminate your service.
- In order to customize your advertising interactions, we may share Personal Information with marketing affiliates and other third parties only on an aggregate (i.e., anonymized) basis.
- We may share your anonymized Personal Information with third parties to enable them to run statistical research on individual or aggregate health or medical trends.
- We may share your contact data with our subcontractors to enable them to send you YellowBulbs promotional materials. These subcontractors will only use your contact data to send you YellowBulbs promotional materials.
- We may share certain marketing metrics including, but not limited to, anonymized Personal Information and non-personal Information, with our business partners to help determine the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns.
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use some of the Services; however you will not be able to access and use certain key features of the Services that require your Personal Information.
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
By transmitting any public Communication to the Site, you grant YellowBulbs an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, edit, create derivative works from, incorporate into one or more compilations and reproduce and distribute such compilations, and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all Platforms now known or later developed.
9.Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your contact data is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that data from your account and update our records accordingly.
10.Controlling Your Personal Information
As a registered user of the Services, you can modify some of the Personal Information you have included in your profile or change your username by logging in and accessing your account. Upon your request, YellowBulbs will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your account and the Personal Information in your profile.
11.Links to Other Websites
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us [insert hyperlink of contact us page]
13.Social Networking Services or Third-Party Website Services
You may register to join the Service directly via the Service or by logging into your account with a third party social networking service or third-party website services ( the “SNS”) via our Service (e.g., Facebook, Gmail and other third party services that let you sign in using your existing credentials with those services). If you choose to register via an SNS, or to later link your account with the Service to your account with an SNS, we will use the Personal Information you have provided to the SNS (such as your name, email address, gender and other information you make publicly available via the SNS) to create your account. Note that the information we collect from and through an SNS may depend on the privacy settings you have set with the SNS and the permissions you grant to us in connection with linking your account with the Service to your account with an SNS. Other than what we may share with the SNS as described below, the Personal Information an SNS has about you is obtained by the SNS independent of our Service, and YellowBulbs is not responsible for it.
The YellowBulbs Service also may permit additional interactions between it and a third party website, service, or other content provider, such as enabling you to “like” or share content to a third party SNS. If you choose to “like” or share content, or to otherwise share information from or via our Service with a third party site or service, that information may be publicly displayed, and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of our Service (and we may have access to information about you from that third party). These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Your interactions with third parties through SNS or similar features are governed by the respective privacy policies of those third parties.
You represent that you are entitled to use your SNS account for the purposes described herein without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern the SNS, and without obligating YellowBulbs to pay any fees or making YellowBulbs subject to any usage limitations imposed by such SNS. You can disable the link between your YellowBulbs account and your SNS account at any time though the “Settings” section of our Service. Please note that your relationship with any SNS is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such SNS. If your SNS account terminates, then functions enabled through the link between your YellowBulbs account and your SNS account will terminate as well.
What Are Cookies ?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies